According to Neowin, MediaFire, the well-known file sharing service officially appeared on Windows apps market.
That online service has already released the formal app of the Windows platform. It has the possibility to share file and store for the entire Windows 10 equipment at all times.
MediaFire is one of free services to share your files with others quickly and easily. It provides 10 GB free storing space for users at the first time of registering this service. You can also upgrade that space up to 50 GB by introducing that service to other consumers. If you are about to run out storing limitation on OneDrive or need the place of storing data, MediaFire will be the considerably selection.
MediaFire app of the Windows comes with the numerous special features to allow you to utilize the advantages of the online storing service. The number of majority features on the first MediaFire version can be listed as follow:
– Automatically copy over all of your files and videos.
– Provide 10 GB free storing space (allow to upgrade to 50 GB if introducing to others).
– Synchronize images from Windows Phone equipment to computer easily.
– Directly move music and video from MediaFire to your devices.
– Print images, documents and music files.
– Share files to other apps (such as Facebook, SMS).
– Search all files and folders.
MediaFire version on the Windows platform supports several devices, including:
– Windows 10 PC.
– Windows 10 Mobile running-device.
– Windows 8.1 PC.
– Windows Phone 8.1.
You can easily download that app from Windows Store.